Gaming Minecraft: Castle defence - Need 8 more players!

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so the Early Access Cast (a few youtube-y channel people) are wanting to have a "defend the castle" shindig!

We got a small server which we waltz around with space for 12 of us. We got 4 minecraftians already, so we were wondering if 8 people would be willing to join in the carnage?

Still working on the rules of how we're going to play it, right now we're interested to see who wants to play.

Only requirements are;
  1. it would be appreciated if you could record the gameplay from your angle. Please feel free to make your own video of the gameplay for your channel, but we want to be able to put a massive video together from everyone's perspective. One video of attacking side, one of the defending side. So would be awesome if you could send us what you got afterwards. Again, its not essential, but I think it would be awesome to be able for the video to move between all players so the audience can happening at all times.
  2. 15+ please. I get uncomfortable working with people significantly younger than myself... :( sorry!
  3. This is for PC minecraft... just in case anyone was wondering

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to join!!!

IGn: reedmanisback

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sweet! as i said, this is very early stages. prob a week or so away from happening. need to plan it out to the best it can be

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im a new youtuber, but i would love to record with/on your server.
In school right now.
Check out my channel to see what u think

NewAge Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm definitely in!! IGN: kylelaw11 Age: 15 Skype: I'll PM you :)

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sweet guys. will have a look around when I escape work. :) loving the amount of eagerness for this.

Don't worry about channel size. I aint got many subs... So size isn't an issue (lol...)

anyway, epic stuff chaps! :D

Reactions: NewAge Gaming

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well, as it stands, you will all be picked. and if i get more than 8, i will try find another server and see if i can include everyone. more is always merrier! plus.. more = more epic battle! :)

Reactions: Mr. Lucky Shot

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, sounds awesome. If i remember to ill share this information with the other people im going to do collabs with soon, and then if i get accepted into 1 network i applied to i might tell them as well.