Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Microphones

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by RedFox, Jan 9, 2014.

1. TheAustrianGuys
    TeaRoller
    Cash:
    $21
    Whoah there sure are a lot of people using the Blue Yeti and Snowball! So I'll have to step out of line and say that I'm using the Samson Meteor Mic. It may sound dumb, but I really like how it looks xD but also the audio quality is good for it's price of about 50 € currently on Amazon.

2. unevenflaps
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $6
    Blue snowball or yeti are pretty decent in terms of having a mic that works. Only problem is that they tend to malfunction meaning that your computer forgets them and stops picking them up even though they work fine, currently rocking n audio technica at2035 which i love and captures a nice full sound.

3. freppy
    Cash:
    $14
    I'm using the Rode Videomic Go mounted to my camera - simple, no external power source needed, and decent quality. Get a 'DeadCat' to cover it for wind noise though!

4. ThePlebyPleb
    Cash:
    $2
    I made a video on this a couple days ago, I personally adore the AudioTechnica AT-2035 with the Behringer 204HD, giving the Mic some REAL power