"MESSAGE TO THE HATERZ"

I agree with you 100%. Giving the haters/trolls attention is just want they want. It's always best to ignore those kinds of people. Good video Frankie :) You're becoming one of my favorite YouTubers :p I love seeing your videos in my feed!

Another nice one, and short too ;) I wonder what kind of hate comments it'll get lol :D

I made a video about my haters. However, it was to agree with them looking crazy and homeless but in a very sarcastic way, because I had 70 videos, made one tribute where I spoofed another person's channel, and they kept telling me to stop copying people and do my own thing. So I basically looked very serious, overly serious, and was like "You were right. I made 70 videos of me making music and doing other things but you saw right through the act, all that was a rouse to throw you off from my true desire... to steal *****'s channel!!!" I kept telling them how cunning they were for figuring it out, but it was too late, I was set in my ways, and I was going to be the new *****

This was less about being hurt and more about being amazed at the fangirl stupidity.

Edit: Needless to say that video got some dislikes yea boyeeeee

I made a video about my haters. However, it was to agree with them looking crazy and homeless but in a very sarcastic way, because I had 70 videos, made one tribute where I spoofed another person's channel, and they kept telling me to stop copying people and do my own thing. So I basically looked very serious, overly serious, and was like "You were right. I made 70 videos of me making music and doing other things but you saw right through the act, all that was a rouse to throw you off from my true desire... to steal *****'s channel!!!" I kept telling them how cunning they were for figuring it out, but it was too late, I was set in my ways, and I was going to be the new *****

This was less about being hurt and more about being amazed at the fangirl stupidity.

Edit: Needless to say that video got some dislikes yea boyeeeee

That actually sounds funny haha.

I'm referring of course more to videos like this (random one I found)

It's just... WHY waste a video upload on THAT? 0_o

That actually sounds funny haha.

I'm referring of course more to videos like this (random one I found)

It's just... WHY waste a video upload on THAT? 0_o

You don't know me. Good comeback. That was like. Whoa. I was judging her by her unpleasant demeanor and the way she was like "And my hair looks great" but then she dropped the big ole bomb on me. I don't know her. Why was I judging. Why was I so stupid. She... she's got me by the balls guys. She got me by the balls.

Back