"MESSAGE TO THE HATERZ"

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Haha I spotted the old BBC 2 gone off at night girl chalkboard image thing, great video :D
I have no idea what this means.[DOUBLEPOST=1375826924,1375826887][/DOUBLEPOST]
I first spotted that in Life on Mars and became a little obsessed with it haha. It's so CREEPY! Did you have that every night as a child when the channel went off air? NIGHTMARES.
Nope. No clue. Must be a admin thing.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I first spotted that in Life on Mars and became a little obsessed with it haha. It's so CREEPY! Did you have that every night as a child when the channel went off air? NIGHTMARES.
Yes lol! I didnt get to see it all the time, I remember it was accompanied with that awful lengthy beep :D[DOUBLEPOST=1375827272][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have no idea what this means.[DOUBLEPOST=1375826924,1375826887][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nope. No clue. Must be a admin thing.
This explains it a little more Symph:

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a video about my haters. However, it was to agree with them looking crazy and homeless but in a very sarcastic way, because I had 70 videos, made one tribute where I spoofed another person's channel, and they kept telling me to stop copying people and do my own thing. So I basically looked very serious, overly serious, and was like "You were right. I made 70 videos of me making music and doing other things but you saw right through the act, all that was a rouse to throw you off from my true desire... to steal *****'s channel!!!" I kept telling them how cunning they were for figuring it out, but it was too late, I was set in my ways, and I was going to be the new *****

This was less about being hurt and more about being amazed at the fangirl stupidity.

Edit: Needless to say that video got some dislikes yea boyeeeee
haha when you say "scary and homeless" all i remember is our little youtube video Rivalry we had going on for the wrestling match that wasn't a wrestling match at all

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
haha when you say "scary and homeless" all i remember is our little youtube video Rivalry we had going on for the wrestling match that wasn't a wrestling match at all :D[DOUBLEPOST=1375829540,1375829536][/DOUBLEPOST]

haha when you say "scary and homeless" all i remember is our little youtube video Rivalry we had going on for the wrestling match that wasn't a wrestling match at all :D
yes hahahahaa

Reactions: Vicboss

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why do you think the phrase "Embrace the Haters" is so common?
I see haters and in the back of my mind I'm like, so you don't like the video? Ok.. do you have any good criticism? No? EPIC! Another view.

Reactions: unknown_user0032

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahah :p I'm glad you tagged me I always enjoy your stuff xD You so right though :D Plus kinda feels pretty good when you ignore it and you realize how meaningless what they is :) Thank you Captain Frankie !!! haha :giggle: