Vlog Mental Health Vloggers

Jamie1982

Reaction score
Good luck with your channel! Btw, your channel link below your username in YT Talk doesn't work. When I clicked it, I got a message saying "This channel does not exist".
Thanks for telling me. It is not letting me link my channel. But the username is still the same and can be found doing a google search or search on youtube.

Reactions: BatteryAcid

Jamie1982

Reaction score
Ah ok thanks for figuring that out cause it still isn't letting me post links yet.

anneamargemallow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. I'm extremely proud of the people who have commented here and are very open about their depression and mental health. I always find it courageous when someone who has experienced these step forward to help others who may be experiencing the same or similar stuff. I am going through depression and anxiety as well. I was diagnosed with it a year ago and haven't been to a therapist since then. I have not fully recovered but I do want to help others that may be experiencing the same. :)

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Are you still interested in the collaboration I'm interested
Yes I am. Email me at cv434936@gmail.com so we can decide what we want to do. Let me know if there is anything you want do specificallly.[DOUBLEPOST=1417752082,1417751977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello. I'm extremely proud of the people who have commented here and are very open about their depression and mental health. I always find it courageous when someone who has experienced these step forward to help others who may be experiencing the same or similar stuff. I am going through depression and anxiety as well. I was diagnosed with it a year ago and haven't been to a therapist since then. I have not fully recovered but I do want to help others that may be experiencing the same. :)
Did you want to join the collab too? My email is in the previous post.