Vlog Mental Health Vloggers

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
On my channel, I often talk about my problems with depression and anxiety. I was wondering if there were other people who have mental health videos on their channels too who would want to collaborate. My idea was that we would make a video where we talk about our experiences and give advice to our viewers (it would be like a conversation between us). Then we could both post this video and it will introduce our subscribers to the other person. If more than one person is interested, we could either put everyone in one video, or do multiple videos. Any channel that makes videos on mental health welcome (does not just have to be anxiety or depression).

Hi. I've just come from watching the beginning of your Psych Ward Experience video and think our videos are quite similar. I'm still relatively new but my channel focuses on mental health awareness and my exposure therapy. I think illnesses such as anxiety and OCD are still made to seem far too trivial and are underrated, which seems ridiculous considering they affect so many people. I like to think that by opening up the discussion, even if only a handful of people care, we're helping to remove the stigma (at least that's what motivated me to keep creating). Thought I'd just reply to start a conversation if nothing else.

I really like your channel and subbed. I think speaking about our problems will help eliminate the stigma because other people will understand it more, as well as letting other sufferers know that they are not alone. The people who would consider anxiety disorders and OCD to be trivial are people who have never experienced them. I also talk about other things on my channel as well because I want my channel to reflect my life, interests, and opinions. I'm always happy to find another youtuber who talks about mental health.

You don't have to suffer from a mental illness yourself to see its effects but I think it would definitely help for others to have more knowledge as to why (if there is a cause) and how they affect us. I like the fact that your channel reflects you which obviously helps to draw people in that don't have first hand experience with mental health. I'd like to broaden my videos at some point but as my illnesses are such a prominent part of my life, it can be difficult to distance yourself. Thanks for messaging me back, can't wait to see how your channel progresses.

Thank you. It's not a very common topic which it should be. Everyone's mental health is important and just as important as looking after yourself physically. Enjoyed your newest video on Expanding Your Social Circle :)

I'm all for helping people, I have experiences with mental health issues and would be open to sharing it if it means it could help someone. Let me know :)

I have a mental health channel on youtube as well. My Channel is Jamie1982. I make videos about PTSD, DID, domestic abuse, anxiety....

I'll check out everyone's channel and sub.

I have a mental health channel on youtube as well. My Channel is Jamie1982. I make videos about PTSD, DID, domestic abuse, anxiety....

I'll check out everyone's channel and sub.

Good luck with your channel! Btw, your channel link below your username in YT Talk doesn't work. When I clicked it, I got a message saying "This channel does not exist".

Back