MEN! Need Your Opinion!

Well for me it's simple. If where fighting and where both getting stressed and it leads to shouting I would just walk away and won't result in attacking the girl.

But if talking or some girl comes out and tackles me and starts to punch the hell out of me I will start off with saying "Get the hell off of me" If she doesn't get off well. I turn into the hulk and smash her into pieces as I throw falcon punches at her.

I would say I have the right to defend myself girl or not. If I'm getting beat up and the person attacking doesn't wanna get off when I tell them to. I have the right to punch them back.

Nope! I feel if you're tough enough to get into a man's face or even go as far as to put your hands on him, you're 'tough' enough for whatever repercussions. That's like me hitting Vicboss and when he body slams me complaining that it wasn't a fair fight.

Obviously there's limitations, but if a female hit me, I would at least restrain her.

to be perfectly fair...you hitting me would probably be worse then my body slams hahaha. so excuse me if i cry a little!!

i dunno since i've gotten older my views on hitting people in general have changed. unless i'm in serious trouble i don't think i would hit anyone.. i've been able to find different ways to defend my self that doesn't hurt the other person. but if i was to be held at gun point fuuuucck that! i wanna live and i will hit who ever to get out of that situation. even if it's a girl! but if were talking a more real life situation..if a girl is p****d at me and started hitting me (which has happened..i just gave her a very angry look and she got scared and took off which was hilarious lmao) or something i'd probably just leave. it's not about them disrespecting me..or me treating them like an equal and dishing it back or whatever...if i am not in any serious danger i just don't see the point of hitting people anymore... 10 years ago this would not have been my answer well..not to men hitting me anyway. haha

I saw it and loved the idea. I HATE those stupid "Real men deal with whatever a woman wants" kinda bullcrap. DO THE IDEA!!!! :D

This is a very vast topic, and it could go on for days and days.

I stand on the side of "men shouldn't hit women". However, is she turns out to be a crazy who's coming at me with a weapon, then there's nothing preventing me from restraining her. I don't care who you are, if you're swinging on me, I will do what I can to make sure you stop. When it comes to women, this more means that I will attempt to get your arms behind your back or something or the sort until you calm down.

This is an extreme exaggeration, but were I to ever feel as though my life were being threatened, be it by a man or a woman, the gloves would come off, because at that point you're in survival mode.

Back