MEN! Need Your Opinion!

There's very few instances in which I condone hitting a female and that's only when she is a threat to your physical well-being. MOST females can be restrained easily just by holding them until they tire out but there are exceptions. If a female can fight and is f*****g you up (excuse the language) then I support hitting her to defend yourself. You can't let anybody just hit on you and not defend yourself.

All jokes aside, some women can hit. Let's say a woman was punching the s**t out of you. Would you just try and wriggle away or stand for it until she got fed up? Or would you hit her back to get her off you?

All jokes are aside i did this once outside my local night club with this massive woman, i started running around a car whilst she was trying to punch me and was just shouting stuff like 'HAHAHA you can catch me you sket' and then she punched the car window in at which point i ran off down the street laughing as i ran.

Any time a woman has tried to physically assault me they have failed miserably and its so much easier in the long run to bob weave and back off out the way then it is to just spark them out

Real men are those who, in marriage, believe they are becoming one with their wife, and the same goes the other way. You would take a bullet for your wife, and vice versa. It is undying true love. I really don't think anyone should be hitting anyone, but if it is self-defense, then I guess I would punch back. I don't really intend on getting into any fights with either gender though.

Real men are those who, in marriage, believe they are becoming one with their wife, and the same goes the other way. You would take a bullet for your wife, and vice versa. It is undying true love. I really don't think anyone should be hitting anyone, but if it is self-defense, then I guess I would punch back. I don't really intend on getting into any fights with either gender though.

That's my opinion exactly. Nobody should go out of their way to punch anyone, but if I was a dude and a woman swung a right hook at me and kept doing it. Damn, I'd do it just to get her off me. (even as a woman I would do that regardless of gender!)

That's my opinion exactly. Nobody should go out of their way to punch anyone, but if I was a dude and a woman swung a right hook at me and kept doing it. Damn, I'd do it just to get her off me. (even as a woman I would do that regardless of gender!)

Yeah but have you seen what happens when a guy sparks a woman out whos acting like that ? they tend to get jumped by every guy in the immediate area, they will defiantly get arrested and then the police will treat them like s**t because they are a 'woman beater' and then in court they get charged with everything because the jury sees it as a man beating a woman. It doesnt matter about the circumstances and how the womans acting if the guy punches her up hes just made his life 100 times harder. Thats why i would never hit a woman, im not about making my life that much harder XD

I remember the conversation we were having about hitting women not so long ago :p I must say they annoy me as these opinions are made by girls who think that men are robots who will say "yes" "I love you" and "you're perfect" all day...

I think the common misconception is that the woman is defenseless. Several years ago, people were complaining about how women were being paid unfairly. This, I believe, has now been dealt with completely, but men are treated unfairly by the police all the time, and nothing has yet been done.
Whenever domestic violence is reported, the police go to the scene with their minds set on the woman being the victim, and the man being the assailant, but it can often be the other way round.
I know this from my friend who's mum works as a psychologist and I believe she runs a sort of clinic where she talks to men who have been domestically abused by their partners.
In my opinion, if the man is being attacked, he should be able to defend himself. I believe these memes should come with some sort of disclaimer. "Real men don't hit women" unless in self defense.
And I believe there is one that says "Real men don't cry." I think this is stupid as well because why can't we cry. We have feelings too, and crying is a way of showing we are upset, sad, or extremely happy.
I believe that society's man is someone who has no emotions, is strong and the breadwinner. This may have been the case historically, but the world is different now.

I'd proberbly just take the beating, because in court, they favour women heavily in cases like that. And if someone hit her once but did serious damage, You can get 7 years in the UK

What if a woman were to have a disagreement with you and sock you one right round the face because of it and keep hitting you? Would you refrain from hitting back to defend yourself?
I'd first do whatever I can to grab her in a way that she can't hit me anymore, but if there's really no other way of defending myself other than hitting her, I'd hit her. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I think the common misconception is that the woman is defenseless. Several years ago, people were complaining about how women were being paid unfairly. This, I believe, has now been dealt with completely, but men are treated unfairly by the police all the time, and nothing has yet been done.
Whenever domestic violence is reported, the police go to the scene with their minds set on the woman being the victim, and the man being the assailant, but it can often be the other way round.
I know this from my friend who's mum works as a psychologist and I believe she runs a sort of clinic where she talks to men who have been domestically abused by their partners.
In my opinion, if the man is being attacked, he should be able to defend himself. I believe these memes should come with some sort of disclaimer. "Real men don't hit women" unless in self defense.
And I believe there is one that says "Real men don't cry." I think this is stupid as well because why can't we cry. We have feelings too, and crying is a way of showing we are upset, sad, or extremely happy.
I believe that society's man is someone who has no emotions, is strong and the breadwinner. This may have been the case historically, but the world is different now.
I like you when you're funny, and I like you when you're serious ;) Good post!

Back