Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Maximize Your Income: Secondary Revenue Streams For YouTubers

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by Gabriel, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Gabriel
    YouTube Addict
    Cash:
    $82
    I love them too :)

2. SuperGleeClub
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $12
    Wow thanks! Great article.

Gabriel likes this.
  3. KipsCourt
    Cash:
    $52
    I never really bought into the idea of making money on YouTube. I guess its just not for me. But great post anyway!

Gabriel likes this.
  4. Bryce
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $1
    Use Patreon. :D The BEST way to get the most money and reward people for it! patreon(dot)com :)

5. DreJ
    Cash:
    $14
    This is a lot of good information. I didn't read all of it, but I did take a few pointer that I'm going to use. Good Post!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 15, 2014 ---
    This is a lot of good information. I didn't read all of it, but I did take a few pointer that I'm going to use. Good Post!

rankinthomas and Gabriel like this.
  6. CoolMoo5
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $772
    @Gabriel Nice article! I think one thing I want to mention is you can get discounted web hosting services if you hold a .edu e-mail address. Squarespace gives half-price (off everything) with a .edu e-mail address, so the cheapest plan would be $4 a month. But the best deal out the there is virb (virb.com) I haven't used it but it looks very similar to squarespace and the reviews are good. If you have a .edu e-mail you can webhosting complete free for a whole year! So if you are a college student be sure to take advantage of the .edu email.

Gabriel likes this.
  7. rankinthomas
    Cash:
    $1
    Hey everyone. Great guide by Michael and Gabriel. Just came across this resource and so glad I did.

We're looking for some feedback on a partnership model where we would work with lifestyle-focused youtubers on creatives that would help support our brand's growth. We just launched the platform today: wedressyoutube dot com

We had a nice writeup in The Video Ink as well.

Would love to get this forum's feedback on our model. Also, please let us know if you are interested in possibly becoming a part of it.

Thomas
    CEO - Dash Hudson

8. Somer Nelson
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $70
    Great info. I am a true believer that is all starts with building your brand and website. What would happened if Youtube went down? You need to have your own internet real estate.

Gabriel likes this.
  9. EBF
    EBF
    Cash:
    $28
    Thanks so much for this post, great information. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Gabriel likes this.
  10. Gabriel
    YouTube Addict
    Cash:
    $82
    Very welcome

Somer Nelson likes this.