Matched third-party content YouTube Partner

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
aha, well thanks friends for your answer, really i was afraid and thinking about this probleme about copyright and i have green 3 points in my account; thanks again

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks for answer, my account have 3 green point = 3 good standing, and that message in some of my videos, i applied for partnership with TGN they send my contract and say to follow steps to be partnership with them, but this probleme make me introuble : my account is in good standing, and that message, can you explain me more?

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I think it's still in good standing, if theres a certain video that contain any copyright and if its bugging you, remove only that video. But anyways we'll let Ray do the answering, i'm just here for the support.

anyways... congratz on your partnership!

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks, iam still waiting for a exact answer, iam sorry, but want partnership, and also without probleme in my account youtube[DOUBLEPOST=1351898430,1351815194][/DOUBLEPOST]wooow, i have partnership from : TGN, ACIFIN network , fullscreen, BUZZMYVIDEO
that's great, wich one i can select, and no worry about my channel, i have some videos with matche third party content.
plz help me again