Matched third-party content YouTube Partner

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
plz, want to know my account status youtube, is 3 green mean that is good standing, and i have message in some of my videos : Matched third-party content.
i want to know if my account is a good standing can i accept aprtnership from GTN??
plz iam afraid to lose my account if i became partner.

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically, that means that you have videos that have 3rd party content in them.. I.e. a video with copyrighted music etc. [--snip--]

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
plz, want to know my account status youtube, is 3 green mean that is good standing, and i have message in some of my videos : Matched third-party content.
i want to know if my account is a good standing can i accept aprtnership from GTN??
plz iam afraid to lose my account if i became partner.
As long as you have all 3 green lights on your settings page you're fine. Basically the owner of the copy-written stuff it allowing you to use their work but they get to put ads on your video. Even partners are allowed to do it.

ThatDaveCarter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As long as you have all 3 green lights on your settings page you're fine. Basically the owner of the copy-written stuff it allowing you to use their work but they get to put ads on your video. Even partners are allowed to do it.
Whoops.. I'll remove my idiotic post :)lol

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep...like I said as long as you have those 3 green lights you're fine.

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
thanks, i trust you, ok now i will continue steps for partnership with GTN, is a good network?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks, i trust you, ok now i will continue steps for partnership with GTN, is a good network?
I have never heard of them. I'm with Fullscreen and I completely recommend them...are you talking about TGN?
Whoops.. I'll remove my idiotic post :)lol
haha it's cool man that's what I thought it meant for the longest time as well. That's what a copyright claim is.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes i talk about TGN network
I hear they are very similar to Fullscreen and I have heard nothing but good things about them. I would talk to ForeverAlonePrick. He's with TGN.