Gaming Massive Opportunity RIGHT HERE

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Hey guys,

I would love to give you all a chance to do a collab with me.

So simply if you have 100+ Subs and have good microphone and are willing to record a video with me.

That means we both record and we both upload the video to our channels then why not take the opportunity to do a collab with me

I have 2100 subscribers and just want to give back to you guys and hopefully meet and record so awesome videos with you guys!!

Good on you for doing that. You have the subs but it seems like your views fluctuate. Good luck though, not a gaming channel but it's good to see what you're doing.

Yeah gotta get those views up in order for the person collabing with you to receive any sort of growth. I myself am struggling with increasing my viewership to a reasonable level, fortunately for me it's just a matter of do I really feel like making click-baity content or not.

Hey guys,

I would love to give you all a chance to do a collab with me.

So simply if you have 100+ Subs and have good microphone and are willing to record a video with me.

That means we both record and we both upload the video to our channels then why not take the opportunity to do a collab with me

I have 2100 subscribers and just want to give back to you guys and hopefully meet and record so awesome videos with you guys!!
I have around 1250 subs and if you wanna put each others channels under the featured channels tab as a collab id be interested in something like that

Back