Vlog [Massive Collab] What's keeping you from your dreams?

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Hello Lovely People of the Internet!

If you didn't know (and I imagine most of you don't) I have started a collab project on YouTube called DiffCollab. If you search for it, it should be fairly easy to find - hopefully!

Originally, the idea was to post prompt videos on the diffcollab channel, and then participants would post responses on their own channels. This would create a community of people watching each other's videos, provide inspiration to people who need help coming up with video ideas, and could just end up being a fun corner of the internet.

Something I want to add to the DiffCollab channel is the concept of Massive Collabs, meaning, people of the internet will send me clips answering a question, and I will edit it together to create a cool collab experience.

For the first DiffCollab Massive Collab, the topic will be: What is keeping you from achieving your dreams?

Maybe it's time, maybe it's money, maybe it's motivation.

So... send in a video telling me your dream and why you haven't achieved it. Maybe tell me what you plan to do to get there? I don't know.

The "rules"
-NO background music
-NO text overlays (I will share your channel link in the description!)
-Try to keep it to under 2 minutes
-Recommended: Begin the video with something along the lines of "Hi my name is [blank] and i'm [age] from [country]"... or however you want to be introduced

Send your video to diffcollab.info [at] gmail.com

Deadline: May 5, 2015

Last edited:
Back