Vlog [Massive Collab] What's keeping you from your dreams?

yasss count me in!

one little suggestion that you can totally ignore - even 2 mins is madddddd long as a minimum, if the video is going to be "massive", aka include many participants, i would recommend maybe no more than like 20-30 seconds :unsure2: :angelic2:

yasss count me in!

one little suggestion that you can totally ignore - even 2 mins is madddddd long as a minimum, if the video is going to be "massive", aka include many participants, i would recommend maybe no more than like 20-30 seconds :unsure2: :angelic2:
I agree, though I already sent you a long one, lol.

yasss count me in!

yeah... you're probably right!

I haven't watched any of the videos that I've gotten yet, but I will definitely edit them down.

We'll see how it turns out :p

This looks super legit. I will film this and send it off by Tuesday! :D Quick question; I know you'll be doing editing, do you want us to avoid editing? I know we're not allowed to add music or text of course, but can we trim and clip to make it clean and easy for you to further edit?
Thanks and yay collab!

This looks super legit. I will film this and send it off by Tuesday! :D Quick question; I know you'll be doing editing, do you want us to avoid editing? I know we're not allowed to add music or text of course, but can we trim and clip to make it clean and easy for you to further edit?
Thanks and yay collab!
If you want to edit it - feel free. If you don't feel like editing it, I'll do it.

This isn't a crazy dictatorship or anything. I'm not super picky :p

Back