Services Making logos for free.

Thanks for offering this? Is there a chance I can have one? If so could I have a Black square background and The whole GT bit, doesn't matter where it is preferably at bottom though. I would just like it to look better then my current one, Thanks! :D

Hello I am thecap79, and I would like a free logo. My channel is about gaming, if you want me to more specific I revolve around the video game Minecraft. If you could design me a logo that would be great! Thanks for your time!

I like your work! Can you please make me an awesome logo! (I want one for my in programming annotations for Youtube). Thanks alot!

Heey!

Would be great if you could make me a cool looking logo for my youtube channel (i'm starting all over)! As im going to play on console and pc.. i was thinking pretty long to come up with a little idea from what i want.. So... hopefully you are able to help me out here! :D

my idea:

The text " Sneaky" in there ofcourse.
2 ninja looking eyes in there.. and then with some gray colours to make it all look cool!! Hope you can make something out of this :p

Ok I'll be working on some of your requests and let you know.
I'll post here when I am done.

Also please note : I won't be doing all the requests. So I am sorry if I couldn't do your work :)

could you maybe make an imzerin logo idk about design but i am really bad at making logos. i do gaming videos

I went on your site, you have some pretty nice work!
I would like to request a logo :)
My channel is a vlog-type channel and I'd like a logo similar to this one (the shape of the logo) ; tinyurl . com / n8euk6b
Text: Es Sherifo. With similar colours.

Can you also please include a transparent .PNG file that I can use for in-video programming?
I'll give you a shoutout :)

Thanks!

Back