Services Making logos for free.

Haha, you're probably going to be busy for a while. You can choose not to do mine or do it at a later date, either way I'm fine. Good luck filling these orders ;)

Thanks a lot for offering this

So you can look at my current YouTube logo which is ok but it's just text

So the style I want is a minimilistic white red and light blue (same colours as the current) logo that can include any part of the name
I.e
Titus
TA
Titus Ardronicus
Perhaps the nice minimilistic design with something combining gaming,my current design and your style.
Quick history on the name Titus Ardronicus , name of Shakespeare's most violent play
I make general gaming videos , I like graphic design but can't make logos, only text effects for now.

Wat text do you want me to put up in the logo?
Do you have a tagline?
Do you want to use your full name or the abbreviations?[DOUBLEPOST=1373741912,1373741894][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure. Looking forward to hear from you

Styxie is the name I'd like to use. My tagline is "Styx it to The Man", It's pretty lame so feel free not to include it, as for text, anything that could reflect a gaming-vlog-short film etc channel :)

Thanks a lot for offering this

So you can look at my current YouTube logo which is ok but it's just text

So the style I want is a minimilistic white red and light blue (same colours as the current) logo that can include any part of the name
I.e
Titus
TA
Titus Ardronicus
Perhaps the nice minimilistic design with something combining gaming,my current design and your style.
Quick history on the name Titus Ardronicus , name of Shakespeare's most violent play
I make general gaming videos , I like graphic design but can't make logos, only text effects for now.

Hi, I thought your project is unique. I made something for you.

You can let me know what you think of it.
I made 2 versions of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373744969,1373744921][/DOUBLEPOST]As for the others, I will decide which ones to do and will post here with final result :)

Attachments

• titus.png
    titus.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi, I thought your project is unique. I made something for you.

You can let me know what you think of it.
I made 2 versions of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373744969,1373744921][/DOUBLEPOST]As for the others, I will decide which ones to do and will post here with final result :)
One moment........HOLY@&€" those are amazing!!! Seriously thanks a lot. You are quite a talented designer. So I can't pay for now but I will have a shout out in my videos/if I ever can I will give you something

One moment........HOLY@&€" those are amazing!!! Seriously thanks a lot. You are quite a talented designer. So I can't pay for now but I will have a shout out in my videos/if I ever can I will give you something

I am really glad you like them.
That would be amazing if you could help me in any way :)
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1373749203,1373745420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Styxie is the name I'd like to use. My tagline is "Styx it to The Man", It's pretty lame so feel free not to include it, as for text, anything that could reflect a gaming-vlog-short film etc channel :)

I tried to give it a bit of a vlog feel by adding that video camera.
Let me know what you think about it.

Attachments

• styxie.png
    styxie.png
    208 KB · Views: 13
Hey dude! I was wondering if you could give this a shot. I haven't yet started producing content as I want to wait until I have sorted out all my graphics first. I would like something that suggests it is uninstalling something. It can be a line, like you see when you uninstall something on your computer, or a circle shape. My sort of tagline is 99% Complete.

My channel is going to hopefully contain videos with gaming background footage, but the commentary will be me talking about random stuff that is interesting. For example, I may talk about social media sites, recent news, favourite shows etc.

I am really glad you like them.
That would be amazing if you could help me in any way :)
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1373749203,1373745420][/DOUBLEPOST]

I tried to give it a bit of a vlog feel by adding that video camera.
Let me know what you think about it.
I do like that quite a bit! Not too sure on the font however, one thing I'd like if its possible to make it look good, is try to incorporate the name Styxie in the circle, so I can place it on things easily :)

Back