Maker Studios - How long untill I get my Youtube Partnership?

Hi!
Me and my friend have just applied/signed contract for Maker Studios, and are wondering how long it will take for us to actually get our partnership? It has been about 2 weeks since we signed it.
Thank you. :)

not sure never heard of them but you can really never predict with networks.Ive applied to networks that have replied in days others in weeks.

Ok. I think they're within The Game Station.
maker studios is a network that was created by some of the biggest youtubers such as kassemG and others and has signed many of the large youtubers, they also own SocialBlade and a few other minor networks :D it may take a while to get a reply from them seen as they're one of the most popular networks to sign with :(

lol I don't think anybody here works at maker studios. They should say how long it would take in your contract for them to get everything working.

maker studios is a network that was created by some of the biggest youtubers such as kassemG and others and has signed many of the large youtubers, they also own SocialBlade and a few other minor networks :D it may take a while to get a reply from them seen as they're one of the most popular networks to sign with :(
Thanks!

Back