Maker Studios - How long untill I get my Youtube Partnership?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi!
Me and my friend have just applied/signed contract for Maker Studios, and are wondering how long it will take for us to actually get our partnership? It has been about 2 weeks since we signed it.
Thank you. :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
not sure never heard of them but you can really never predict with networks.Ive applied to networks that have replied in days others in weeks.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok. I think they're within The Game Station.
maker studios is a network that was created by some of the biggest youtubers such as kassemG and others and has signed many of the large youtubers, they also own SocialBlade and a few other minor networks :D it may take a while to get a reply from them seen as they're one of the most popular networks to sign with :(

Reactions: stratafm

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
lol I don't think anybody here works at maker studios. They should say how long it would take in your contract for them to get everything working.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
maker studios is a network that was created by some of the biggest youtubers such as kassemG and others and has signed many of the large youtubers, they also own SocialBlade and a few other minor networks :D it may take a while to get a reply from them seen as they're one of the most popular networks to sign with :(
Thanks!

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i one day hope to sign with maker studios or revision 3 :)
It should be pretty easy, as long as you have more than 30, 000 views per month. We got it with only one video xD
Find out whats popular these days (in our case, Herobrine from Minecraft), and post a video about it! It took only 9 months to get our video popular :)