Made a video that you wish to promote? post it here.

I just got this image in my head of you purposefully posting that over and over while you say "oh no! Why does this keep happening? Look at that, my video just, over and over there, oh this is terrible... whoopse..." All the while slyly grinning and going "bwahahaha... REPOST!!!" I dunno, I don't think I can really explain how it was funny through typing, you'd have had to have been in my head at the time.

I just got this image in my head of you purposefully posting that over and over while you say "oh no! Why does this keep happening? Look at that, my video just, over and over there, oh this is terrible... whoopse..." All the while slyly grinning and going "bwahahaha... REPOST!!!" I dunno, I don't think I can really explain how it was funny through typing, you'd have had to have been in my head at the time.

I'm sorry, who was you talking to?

Hey buddy, just Curious but Are you Gay? all my mates are mostly gay only at weekends though lol... just watched all your videos, wanna trade subs?

I'm sorry, who was you talking to?
Couldn't be more straight my friend, I have a deep hatred of a certain part of the male anatomy (assuming it's not mine, mine kicks a** all others are GROSS!!!) And I am obsessed with curves. People think I'm gay all the time, nope, just really androgynous and flamboyant for a straight guy. As far as who I was talking to in that post it was kexhd, I was teasing him as if to say "suuuuure you didn't mean to post your channel 3 times...." hehe. I used to get real offended when people thought I was gay, then I realized there's a whole slew of women out there who are attracted to really feminine men and feel they have a hard time finding ones that are straight... that makes me a valuable commodity, so I'll take it as a compliment. :)
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 10:22 PM ---
Hey buddy, just Curious but Are you Gay? all my mates are mostly gay only at weekends though lol... just watched all your videos, wanna trade subs?
Oh and btw, what do you mean trade subs? Aren't I already subscribed to you? I thought I was, if not I'll fix that right away.

Couldn't be more straight my friend, I have a deep hatred of a certain part of the male anatomy (assuming it's not mine, mine kicks a** all others are GROSS!!!) And I am obsessed with curves. People think I'm gay all the time, nope, just really androgynous and flamboyant for a straight guy. As far as who I was talking to in that post it was kexhd, I was teasing him as if to say "suuuuure you didn't mean to post your channel 3 times...." hehe. I used to get real offended when people thought I was gay, then I realized there's a whole slew of women out there who are attracted to really feminine men and feel they have a hard time finding ones that are straight... that makes me a valuable commodity, so I'll take it as a compliment. :)
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 10:22 PM ---
Oh and btw, what do you mean trade subs? Aren't I already subscribed to you? I thought I was, if not I'll fix that right away.

that's ok, I think my so called 'GayDar' is out of whack lol... but its cool, i just find you cute that was all... especially in your videos! and i don't know if you were subscribed, if you did sub me let me know and I'll sub you back!

that's ok, I think my so called 'GayDar' is out of whack lol... but its cool, i just find you cute that was all... especially in your videos! and i don't know if you were subscribed, if you did sub me let me know and I'll sub you back!
Yeah I subbed to ya!

Back