Made a video that you wish to promote? post it here.

knsgmaes

Hey guys im Kevin From knsgames i want to start helping small youtube channels by promoting ppl in the youtube community. Post me your video and ill look at it and i will promote your video on my channel. To weed out spammers i will only help promote ppl that sub and msg me on my youtube acount i will aslo sub back. If we stick together we can help each other grow. Plz post your best video (In your opinion) down below but more importantly in a msg to my youtube acount if your name on this thread isn't the same as your youtube acount. Aslo you have a better chance on geting my attention by posting on both this thread and on private msg to my youtube acount . I will respon to everyone if you dont belive me just post a msg see what happens. So make sure to be subed and to msg me with your video you want me to watch.

Gl guys keep making videos =) http://www.youtube.com/user/KnSgames?feature=mhee

Hi there, Now My Name is Leon and my YouTube account is itsleonchristian but when i made this account it was itsarthurmarshall,
now how exactly will you promote my video and how many views will i get on 1 video?
and I've Just Subscribed to you on ya account....

will you help me? reply on my account
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsleonchristian

Thanks for all the positive feed back im checking out all your videos and will help everyone keep it come if you have a youtube channel you want to break out post it here and msg me info up top ^

Hi there, I've already subscribed to you on your YouTube account, and i was wondering if you could help me with my videos?
just a Few Questions though. I created another account on here so others wouldn't get confused.. but how many views can i expect to get?
please respond on my YouTube account. thanks

Ps: i already gave you the video i want Promoted... could you also help me with subs too?

I subbed ya,
my mics poop in this video but I just got a new one and will be posting more after I go to the superbowl. If anyone else here wants to sub4sub jus tlemme know!

I don't know if you can call this my BEST vid, but it's one of my vids, so yeah.

Back