Machinima Partnership!

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Hello everyone! I recently got accepted to machinima but he bad thing is i am a partner with socialblade and i have to wait 1 year i can leave social blade. It's not hard to get a machinima partnership so i recommend you trying to apply. YOu cannot loose anything

The problem with Machinima is that they're known for locking people in long contracts, they used to make ones that didn't expire, ever. I don't know if that still happens or not, but it did in the past. They also lock you in at a rate, about $2 per 1,000 views. You can't go below that, but you can't go above either. They're also known for messing with the creative control of your content, so that's not good. Over all, I don't think Machinima is a good network to join. Then again, I joined TGN, and I'm very unhappy with them as of now, so I'm not really one to talk.

To be fair, that's how many of the large networks work as well. It's not a very good thing, but what are you going to do? You pretty much have to partner through one, so pick the best one that offers you the most, I suppose.

The problem with Machinima is that they're known for locking people in long contracts, they used to make ones that didn't expire, ever. I don't know if that still happens or not, but it did in the past. They also lock you in at a rate, about $2 per 1,000 views. You can't go below that, but you can't go above either. They're also known for messing with the creative control of your content, so that's not good. Over all, I don't think Machinima is a good network to join. Then again, I joined TGN, and I'm very unhappy with them as of now, so I'm not really one to talk.
You'll be happy with our network ;) lol

Is there a partnership channel that helps you boost views/subs to help you Join channels like Machinima/Socialblade/TGN, ect? As of right now it is impossible to even get your channel noticed without a little help.

Is there a partnership channel that helps you boost views/subs to help you Join channels like Machinima/Socialblade/TGN, ect? As of right now it is impossible to even get your channel noticed without a little help.
Yes socialblade has a thing called partner spotlights but your with them so you know that

Back