Machinima or Vultra?

Nope, good to be nice though, the point of a contract is to be fair to BOTH parties :mstickle:
I'll admit, you have given very good responses to all my arguments.
I still haven’t been given a good reason why your CPM’s are so much higher then your competitors.

bentpixels.com/advertise/ :D
"With thousands of channels of content and 1.4 billion+ views anually, Bent Pixels offers exceptional visibility for advertisers"

Are you implying that the other networks don't have this?

They let a few channels go that they were losing money on, that is standard business.
Either way people think their the best when in reality for the amount of work you have to put in for them they pay isn't so fitting.

"With thousands of channels of content and 1.4 billion+ views anually, Bent Pixels offers exceptional visibility for advertisers"

Are you implying that the other networks don't have this?
I`m not saying they don`t but BentPixels has close bonds to the advertisers and less ad spaces to sell, so they can concentrate on selling the higher paying ads.

Fullscreen does sell ads because some partners get really high CPMs but then again like most of Yeouch seems to be on low CPMs.
But CPMs depends on alot more than the network.

They let a few channels go that they were losing money on, that is standard business.
They wern`t losing money on them all , the problem was more that they gave the wrong contracts to the wrong people.

For example The Netherlands are one of the countries with the lowest CPMs, but if a big channel from there went to Machinima , he would have been offered a 2$+ fixed CPM contract on all views, now the average CPM for The Netherlands is under 0.50$ per 1000 monetizable views, so Machinima would be making a substantial lose for every 1000 views.
So the problem was more they didn`t watch who they handed these fixed CPM contracts out to, they just gave them to the bigger channels, like I know the west European countries get terrible CPMs yet Machinima had a few of the, on this scheme, So basically it was down to Machinima not being smart about who they handed these fixed CPM contracts out to :p

Back