Losing Subscribers After Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
So I recently posted my newest video. I gained a subscriber over night but lost one during the day today. I'm wondering why people sub if they don't want to watch the content. The general consensus regarding my content seems to be that it's only getting better.

My theory is smaller channels are subbing hoping I will sub back or?

I think it's either sub4sub channels or maybe they were expecting a different kind of content. Did your latest video shift from previous videos?
I personally have been the course of my channel a bit and although I still haven't lost subs from newer videos, I definitely expect people to unsubscribe from me when they see the latest content is different from the one they subscribed for

I run into the same problem a week ago don`t let it get you down.Just think of it as a subscriber losing interest, it happens all the time focus on your remaining subscribers.

your content is awesome dude! just keep it up with frequent videos and you'll be golden! the youtube algorithm will promote channels that are more active :) so make sure to upload like every few days!

So I recently posted my newest video. I gained a subscriber over night but lost one during the day today. I'm wondering why people sub if they don't want to watch the content. The general consensus regarding my content seems to be that it's only getting better.

Sometimes people's interests change, even during a short duration of time. Every time we upload a new video the subscriber gets a reminder to unsub if they are no longer interested in either us or our type of videos. Everyone here who has been around for a while has most likely unsubbed to someone that we were once subscribed to. Have you ever unsubbed to someone? Why did you do it? Their reasoning from unsubbing to you is probably similar.

It tends to happen I was uploading zelda over the weekends only and i get subscribers those days then lose them when i upload other content... people just want to be pleased XD so keep it up it will happen a lot

Yeah like what other people said, you will gain & loose subscribers. I'm a small YouTube and this happens to me all the time I don't let it discourage me I just keep doing what I'm doing.

your content is awesome dude! just keep it up with frequent videos and you'll be golden! the youtube algorithm will promote channels that are more active :) so make sure to upload like every few days!

Wish I could upload every few days but these videos take a while to make. I haven't quite mastered he editing, especially since it takes me while to think of some things or find the clips I want to include.[DOUBLEPOST=1490275527,1490275298][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sometimes people's interests change, even during a short duration of time. Every time we upload a new video the subscriber gets a reminder to unsub if they are no longer interested in either us or our type of videos. Everyone here who has been around for a while has most likely unsubbed to someone that we were once subscribed to. Have you ever unsubbed to someone? Why did you do it? Their reasoning from unsubbing to you is probably similar.

I haven't really unsubbed since I only sub to channels that I am constantly going back to watch videos. I think I watched some channels every video for a year before subbing.

Losing subscribers when uploading is totally normal. Just think it through.

That's when I unsubscribe from channels that I don't actually watch. I lose 2-500 subs on day's I upload a new video. I gain subs all other days.

Based on what I've learned I think it's good to loose subs that don't actually watch your videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back