Losing Subscribers After Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Losing subscribers when uploading is totally normal. Just think it through.

That's when I unsubscribe from channels that I don't actually watch. I lose 2-500 subs on day's I upload a new video. I gain subs all other days.

Based on what I've learned I think it's good to loose subs that don't actually watch your videos.
I don't much care for my subscriber count to be honest. Was just curious about why someone would be so flaky about who they are subbed too. Me personally I'm very picky about my subs.

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I totally feel you. Yes people's interests change but that shouldn't affect you. Just focus on the subscribers you have now and keep producing quality videos and you'll get more subscribers in no-time.

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of it is automatic from YouTube, and some are old subs not being interested in you or your channel's topic.[DOUBLEPOST=1490299801,1490298988][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't much care for my subscriber count to be honest. Was just curious about why someone would be so flaky about who they are subbed too. Me personally I'm very picky about my subs.
I'm the opposite. I am subbed to way too many channels and I never check their pages. I Like a video if I Like it and Sub if I love it, but I mainly search manually for videos... I never use homepage or sub page to find videos.

Reactions: TechSpotJosh

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Think of it as life's way of testing your mettle by pushing your buttons. When you lose a subscriber or two for no reason that you can think of, don't think too hard on it and just carry on. If you're doing something wrong, two things will tell you so: consistency of results and feedback from audience.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It tends to happen I was uploading zelda over the weekends only and i get subscribers those days then lose them when i upload other content... people just want to be pleased XD so keep it up it will happen a lot
Noted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.