Gaming Looking to start gaming group (PC)

Waley

Hey im waley from switzerland and im looking to create a group and play funny games together.
I didnt upload anything in the last few months and want to start upload more again.

Im 24 so it would be cool if you're 19+ :)

I dont really have any other requirements except maybe a good mic.

Im pretty open about the games to play.
Some games I would like to play are:

prop hunt (gmod)
Trouble in terrorist town
Pubg
Sea of thieves (comes in march)
etc.

looking forward to the replies :D

Hey, Im about to start with Youtube.
My main plans is to play G mod(prophunt, deathrun, hide and seek and guess who), but I don't have any one to play that with. So far I haven't started makeing videos because I want to have all the equiment ready and my channel looking okay.

Im 22 years old, from Norway. And Im planning to use alot of my time on Youtube.
BTW Im also down for some TTT:)

I would really like to have a talk with you on Discord sometime?
Anyway if you are interested, you can reach me on: Son_of_Odin#4434

Hey im waley from switzerland and im looking to create a group and play funny games together.
I didnt upload anything in the last few months and want to start upload more again.

Im 24 so it would be cool if you're 19+ :)

I dont really have any other requirements except maybe a good mic.

Im pretty open about the games to play.
Some games I would like to play are:

prop hunt (gmod)
Trouble in terrorist town
Pubg
Sea of thieves (comes in march)
etc.

looking forward to the replies :D
Hey there Waley, This account is actually a groups social account but maybe perhaps you would find it worthwhile to check our group out. We're looking for more PC gamers to join wither it just be joining our discord or our group it helps to keep in contact with possible collaborators. Our discord link is a little further down but I hope to see you on the discord at least. I know some of our PC creators are looking to try recording with new people!

Back