Gaming Looking to start a PC gaming group

Well, last night didn't go as I planned. Got abducted by my housemate to cinema and that was that... Goodbye to my evening gaming. Sorry if i messed you around

Hey i have temporary access to my computer now, but i can only use the stuff that i gave temp permitions to before. So i still have to find the password to access my Skype recorder...i can record but not Skype at the moment (im going to try and bypass it today) and i will let you know ASAP

why do you use skype recorder? Just use a software that records sounds from the computer and voice. Like fraps or bandicam

I could easily find one that does for you if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1395752979,1395752680][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have a Mac and those dont work on a Mac
found it for you, it is a software alternative for mac users. google fraps for mac. It will be the url "frapsformac" I cannot put links here so I am just telling you what to google lol

Ok, im try and download it as soon as i get home, i can download anything but to install stuff i need my grandmas password. Im going to look threw her paper work today also (going to be sad for me)

Back