Gaming Looking to start a PC gaming group

Edrickson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, last night didn't go as I planned. Got abducted by my housemate to cinema and that was that... Goodbye to my evening gaming. Sorry if i messed you around

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i have temporary access to my computer now, but i can only use the stuff that i gave temp permitions to before. So i still have to find the password to access my Skype recorder...i can record but not Skype at the moment (im going to try and bypass it today) and i will let you know ASAP

FallenMac

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
why do you use skype recorder? Just use a software that records sounds from the computer and voice. Like fraps or bandicam

FallenMac

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could easily find one that does for you if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1395752979,1395752680][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have a Mac and those dont work on a Mac
found it for you, it is a software alternative for mac users. google fraps for mac. It will be the url "frapsformac" I cannot put links here so I am just telling you what to google lol

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, im try and download it as soon as i get home, i can download anything but to install stuff i need my grandmas password. Im going to look threw her paper work today also (going to be sad for me)

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah things were just stacking up against here, beast cancer is a terrible thing and she was the strongest person i knew.