Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Beauty/Makeup Looking to do a collab :)

Discussion in 'Beauty & Makeup' started by Heather P, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Heather P
    Cash:
    $9
    I would like to do a collab with somebody that really loves to do makeup, maybe for the New Year or something? Just comment and we can talk further if you're interested. Love you all <3

2. Clarissa O. & Emily G.
    Cash:
    $31
    Hi Heather,

We'd love to do a collab with you. :) We are a bit booked for New Years but maybe we can plan a collab for the future. What do you think about Valentines Day?

Thanks,
    Clarissa & Emily

3. Heather P
    Cash:
    $9
    That sounds great! Looking forward to it. I checked out your channel and it's very nicely put together.

4. Clarissa O. & Emily G.
    Cash:
    $31
    That sounds great! :)

5. Keirra Free
    Cash:
    $4
    im open to do a collab as well!!

6. SimplyChloe
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi Heather! I would love to do a collab with you, I just watched your videos (I subscribed) and you seem super nice!! if you would like to collab that would be great!! :)

7. Heather P
    Cash:
    $9
    Ahhh I haven't checked this site in so long, I'm so sorry! If you're still open to a collab, that would be amazing. I'm trying to revamp my channel and produce better content at the moment. Get back to me if you can. <3

8. Heather P
    Cash:
    $9
    If you're still interested in a collab, then message me back and we can work something out!