Gaming Looking To Collab (PC Only)

McDoogle

Hey my ladies and gents, me and some of my friends are looking for more people to join our YouTube group.
If your interested post down below and ill check your channel out to see if we would collab well with each other! :)

Requirements:
-Discord
-Good mic (No squeakers)
-Sub count doesn't matter
- GTA 5, Gmod, PUBG,BO3, F13 and etc.
-Sense of humor (my friends and i can get pretty dark and mean sometimes, but its all for fun lol)

hi man im interested in playing PUBG with you i have almost 400 hours into that game im 15 and have passed my squeaker days please reply if your interested thanks

Hey i would love to collab i have not uploaded in awhile a lot of family stuff going on and such but yea let me know good stuff.

Hey my ladies and gents, me and some of my friends are looking for more people to join our YouTube group.
If your interested post down below and ill check your channel out to see if we would collab well with each other! :)

Requirements:
-Discord
-Good mic (No squeakers)
-Sense of humor (my friends and i can get pretty dark and mean sometimes, but its all for fun lol)
i a... i kind of get dark.....alot
1 check
2 check plus i have both headphones and speackers lol but i use headphones of course
3 check
4 i have 3 out of 5 of them
5 i alredy answered

Hey i'd be down to collab. Heres my channel and steam:
ht tp s: //ww w.y outube .co m/ch annel/UCd0b2W U4rGf fl3Nmy5VLG7Q
steamcommunity/id/dylan4564

Requirements:
-Discord
-Good mic (No squeakers)
I can get dark just like you explained i have a decent mic i also have PUBG out off the games you mentioned,my discord is Testy#8727

send you a friend request[DOUBLEPOST=1503088501,1503088154][/DOUBLEPOST]
wtf was that for

Back