Gaming Looking to Collab PC GAMERS

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Yoo whatsup going on gamers! My name is Benediction and i've been doing youtube for a very long time. I'm looking for some really cool down to earth people to make videos with. I play all kinds of games. just take a look at my channel and see all the different games i play, we can make a collab on any game really. Would love to make a video on battlefield 1, maybe some funny moments or something. Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos. Please let me know if any of you guys are interested. I have steam,discord and all that.

Yoo whatsup going on gamers! My name is Benediction and i've been doing youtube for a very long time. I'm looking for some really cool down to earth people to make videos with. I play all kinds of games. just take a look at my channel and see all the different games i play, we can make a collab on any game really. Would love to make a video on battlefield 1, maybe some funny moments or something. Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos. Please let me know if any of you guys are interested. I have steam,discord and all that.
Hey I would like to collab with you I have COD BO3/IW, Fif 16/17 , and Blacklight Retribution on PS4, and Minecraft, TF2, and Unturned on PC. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Would love to collab with u. I have a group of youtubers that i play with and would be awesome to include u. Message me on discord

Last edited:
Would love to collab with u. I have a group of youtubers that i play with and would be awesome to include u. Message me on discord Browny#3873
just found your channel man.. im interested![DOUBLEPOST=1497039076,1497039036][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you I have COD BO3/IW, Fif 16/17 , and Blacklight Retribution on PS4, and Minecraft, TF2, and Unturned on PC. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
I'm down dude, what will you want too?

Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos

I feel the exact same way, people are beginning to lose interest when it's just me talking aimlessly into a microphone. How about a little collaboration? Heck, all the people who replied to the thread could form a big group to be honest, which would be really awesome.
Wanna try it out?
To contact me if you're interested:
Discord: TheConfidentGamer
Skype: The Confident Gamer(It's the one with the Halo picture).
You can also direct message me on YouTube, if you like.

Back