Gaming Looking to Collab PC GAMERS

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yoo whatsup going on gamers! My name is Benediction and i've been doing youtube for a very long time. I'm looking for some really cool down to earth people to make videos with. I play all kinds of games. just take a look at my channel and see all the different games i play, we can make a collab on any game really. Would love to make a video on battlefield 1, maybe some funny moments or something. Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos. Please let me know if any of you guys are interested. I have steam,discord and all that.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yoo whatsup going on gamers! My name is Benediction and i've been doing youtube for a very long time. I'm looking for some really cool down to earth people to make videos with. I play all kinds of games. just take a look at my channel and see all the different games i play, we can make a collab on any game really. Would love to make a video on battlefield 1, maybe some funny moments or something. Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos. Please let me know if any of you guys are interested. I have steam,discord and all that.
Hey I would like to collab with you I have COD BO3/IW, Fif 16/17 , and Blacklight Retribution on PS4, and Minecraft, TF2, and Unturned on PC. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would love to collab with u. I have a group of youtubers that i play with and would be awesome to include u. Message me on discord

Last edited:

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would love to collab with u. I have a group of youtubers that i play with and would be awesome to include u. Message me on discord Browny#3873
just found your channel man.. im interested![DOUBLEPOST=1497039076,1497039036][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you I have COD BO3/IW, Fif 16/17 , and Blacklight Retribution on PS4, and Minecraft, TF2, and Unturned on PC. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
I'm down dude, what will you want too?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Heck anything honestly i just want to make more youtube friends that make gaming videos
I feel the exact same way, people are beginning to lose interest when it's just me talking aimlessly into a microphone. How about a little collaboration? Heck, all the people who replied to the thread could form a big group to be honest, which would be really awesome.
Wanna try it out?
To contact me if you're interested:
Discord: TheConfidentGamer
Skype: The Confident Gamer(It's the one with the Halo picture).
You can also direct message me on YouTube, if you like.

erikhofer45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man. I would love to collaborate. Wanna do some GMOD?