Meet Up/Gathering Looking for YouTubers with similar interests

Anyone up for collaboration

• Total voters
I live near Wrexham, and if you want to make fun videos just do it, you just have to think crazy thaughts then put it Into a video, that's what I do anyways :)

Hey dude, im gonna make a reaction video to one of your videos and upload it in the next couple of days. Can you please feature it in your next video? It would mean a lot to me thanks!

Your accent seems like you're from somewhere near me! I would love to collab, I only have 11 subscribers at the moment but if you're interested feel free to check out a couple of my videos!

Hey man, awesome channel, I would love to collab, I'm starting my Youtube channel so I have only 40 subs, is mainly about geeky topics and things that I find funny, you can check it out.

P.S. Just in case of my accent, I'm Venezuelan but I live in London

I am open to any topic, It's good to get some positive responses, Give me a message on my channel for collabiration requests, I'm not on my Mac atm but next week I'm back so I will get in touch then :)

I would love to do a sketch with you , I've never really had the space to do one but I've tried. I'm from the Manchester area and i am willing to travel , in fact i love traveling so let me know :)

Back