Meet Up/Gathering Looking for YouTubers with similar interests

Anyone up for collaboration

• Total voters

MilkyStrange

Reaction score
Hello, so a little about myself. I have recently started uploading videos to YouTube. I have managed to get up to 1300plus subscribers and growing. The reason I am posting today is I'm looking for people with similar content who would be willing to help one another out. So I'm not much into gaming videos since it's everywhere already, I'm going for more of a quirky comical approach with sketches similar to Smosh, filthy frank. You can find my content here by searching MilkyStrange on the YouTube channles.

I am hoping to find people who do similar content as I do. If you are someone who does videos or is Interested in collaborating with me, I will be more than happy to get In touch via YouTube message.
If you do not do content like mine I'm still very open to collaborate with anyone who's keen. It's hard to find people on YouTubeto colab with so this will really make my day if you get in touch :)

Note: the clickable link to my channel doesn't work so you will have to manually search MilkyStrange in YouTube search

Last edited:

Smug Thuggler

help!myspacebarisn'tworking!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You've got some funny vids, bro. From your accent I take it you're from the UK?

MilkyStrange

Reaction score
Ye dude I am :) and glad you think so. If your up for collaborating get in touch via YouTube that would be cool :)

Smug Thuggler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well, it might be difficult since we live halfway across the world, plus we only have 20 subs so it wouldn't really be fair to you. But if you ever need any South Africans in your videos then let me know :p

MilkyStrange

Reaction score
Well even if your half way around the world, I see a lot of YouTubers collabirating that way, I supose if you help each other out, shout outs and other stuff you can do it. I don't mind if you have 3 subs, if you got good content I think it's fair to get shoutouts from bigger channels to help you out :)

Reactions: Smug Thuggler

Smug Thuggler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You're a legend, I subbed to your channel and will definitely support your channel. And who knows? Maybe one day we'll think of a brilliant way we can collab :D

MilkyStrange

Reaction score
Like I said bro, give us a message on YouTube if you haven't already and we can start helping each other out, plus I watched that video you made in the mirror...put me in giggles xD so yeah I really appreciate the support bro :)

8FrameFilms

Lord of the pies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey this sounds awesome (big fan of filthyfrank)! You have a great channel and you have a cool vibe

MilkyStrange

Reaction score
Thanks bro like I said give us a message on YouTube to start collabirating, I want to start doing shoutouts to channels, just to help out Yano. It's a great feeling getting people supporting your channel so I'm happy and willing to help out others. Really cool to get replies, I'm glad people are supporting, keep up the work bro :)

@8FrameFilms @Smug Thuggler

Phillip Zajkov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey bro, I would be up for a collaboration! I make reaction videos where i get my brother and sister to react to vids. Maybe i could get them to react to your monkey video! Email me at pzmaco@hotmail.com