Gaming LOOKING FOR YOUTUBE GAMING FRIENDS!

YAYAY :D But what kinda games do yu play ? :) My pc is mid range so it wont be able to keep up very good with lots of games XDDD

Let me know a bit about yourself: names Ocean, and i can take any joke so im classified as silly xD
Username/real name: Steam username is agamercalledocean
What games you like to play: anything really

Let me know a bit about yourself: names Ocean, and i can take any joke so im classified as silly xD
Username/real name: Steam username is agamercalledocean
What games you like to play: anything really

sounds good! msg me on skype: astroaud :D

Username/real name: Dredcor
What games you like to play: The list is too long

EDIT: Just to be clear, I feel like a horrible person for not giving you the information you wanted in my first post.

Username/real name: Dredcor
What games you like to play: The list is too long

EDIT: Just to be clear, I feel like a horrible person for not giving you the information you wanted in my first post.

hhahah its alrite :p

Hai everyone! My name is Audrey. I am 16 years old, I live in California, and a HUGE gamer!!
I have a gaming channel (AudGaming on youtube) and i enjoy it very much... but there's that empty feeling of wanting to play pc games with others! SO! I hope people can post here and see if we can make vids! Skype, livestream, recordings galore! I wanna make this happen! Let the gaming collabs begin!
Let me know a bit about yourself:

Requirements:
YOU BETTER ENJOY FUN AND ARE SILLY

Hi there, we fill your requirements: We are dumb and We are fun, more torwards the dumb side but still fun :p , check us out and tell us if you would be willing to play with us and make videos(we play anything, like really anything)

Heyyo. I'm interested since i'm running a channel with around 2.3k subs and I'm out of people to record with (The struggle). But yeah, we can totally play something if you're ever up for it.
Username/real name: Bobtart12 (most call me bob)
What games you like to play: I love anything from CS, GMod, The Crew to something like Battlefield and the such. I'm relatively open, and i'm usually on Skype 24/7. You can check out my videos if you want to see what i'm like :p

Hai everyone! My name is Audrey. I am 16 years old, I live in California, and a HUGE gamer!!
I have a gaming channel (AudGaming on youtube) and i enjoy it very much... but there's that empty feeling of wanting to play pc games with others! SO! I hope people can post here and see if we can make vids! Skype, livestream, recordings galore! I wanna make this happen! Let the gaming collabs begin!
Let me know a bit about yourself:

Requirements:
YOU BETTER ENJOY FUN AND ARE SILLY

I don't live in California, you see I'm a London YouTuber. Not much of a gamer, but the visual and audio quality of your videos are great. Keep up the good work, and it's great I actually can see you talking cause in sometimes you don't see people who do gaming videos. Anyway check out my stuff when you get the chance to

Back