Gaming LOOKING FOR YOUTUBE GAMING FRIENDS!

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YAYAY :D But what kinda games do yu play ? :) My pc is mid range so it wont be able to keep up very good with lots of games XDDD

AGuyNamedOcean

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Let me know a bit about yourself: names Ocean, and i can take any joke so im classified as silly xD
Username/real name: Steam username is agamercalledocean
What games you like to play: anything really

Audrey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me know a bit about yourself: names Ocean, and i can take any joke so im classified as silly xD
Username/real name: Steam username is agamercalledocean
What games you like to play: anything really
sounds good! msg me on skype: astroaud :D

Dredcor

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Username/real name: Dredcor
What games you like to play: The list is too long

EDIT: Just to be clear, I feel like a horrible person for not giving you the information you wanted in my first post.

Audrey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Username/real name: Dredcor
What games you like to play: The list is too long

EDIT: Just to be clear, I feel like a horrible person for not giving you the information you wanted in my first post.
hhahah its alrite :p

Scrubbies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hai everyone! My name is Audrey. I am 16 years old, I live in California, and a HUGE gamer!!
I have a gaming channel (AudGaming on youtube) and i enjoy it very much... but there's that empty feeling of wanting to play pc games with others! SO! I hope people can post here and see if we can make vids! Skype, livestream, recordings galore! I wanna make this happen! Let the gaming collabs begin!
Let me know a bit about yourself:

Requirements:
YOU BETTER ENJOY FUN AND ARE SILLY
Hi there, we fill your requirements: We are dumb and We are fun, more torwards the dumb side but still fun :p , check us out and tell us if you would be willing to play with us and make videos(we play anything, like really anything)

Foxman745

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heyyo. I'm interested since i'm running a channel with around 2.3k subs and I'm out of people to record with (The struggle). But yeah, we can totally play something if you're ever up for it.
Username/real name: Bobtart12 (most call me bob)
What games you like to play: I love anything from CS, GMod, The Crew to something like Battlefield and the such. I'm relatively open, and i'm usually on Skype 24/7. You can check out my videos if you want to see what i'm like :p

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hai everyone! My name is Audrey. I am 16 years old, I live in California, and a HUGE gamer!!
I have a gaming channel (AudGaming on youtube) and i enjoy it very much... but there's that empty feeling of wanting to play pc games with others! SO! I hope people can post here and see if we can make vids! Skype, livestream, recordings galore! I wanna make this happen! Let the gaming collabs begin!
Let me know a bit about yourself:

Requirements:
YOU BETTER ENJOY FUN AND ARE SILLY
I don't live in California, you see I'm a London YouTuber. Not much of a gamer, but the visual and audio quality of your videos are great. Keep up the good work, and it's great I actually can see you talking cause in sometimes you don't see people who do gaming videos. Anyway check out my stuff when you get the chance to