Request Looking for youtube art

Status
Not open for further replies.

cousiee

I have some ides for what i want all im looking for is a banner and an avatar also maybe a website design later on.
I am willing to pay aslong as the price is affordable.

Contacts -
Steam - cousiee
Skype - Jack Healy

Hey cousiee. i make professional banners, avatars, thumbnails etc. for an affordable price. add me on skype: BrapherOG

Add me on Skype: jamie81999. Not going to claim I'm professional as I understand the word but hopefully you like the stuff I make.

resample(lanczos).png

Cheers.

I have some ides for what i want all im looking for is a banner and an avatar also maybe a website design later on.
I am willing to pay aslong as the price is affordable.

Contacts -
Steam - cousiee
Skype - Jack Healy
What do you view as affordable - would a standard design rate be too high?

Hey Cousiee. I am willing to charge 50 pounds for a Very professional and by professional i mean 2 days worth of gfx. The one on my channel took me up to 2 hours so just expect the best from my work :) hope you would like to work with me. my skype is BrapherOG

Hey Cousiee. I am willing to charge 50 pounds for a Very professional and by professional i mean 2 days worth of gfx. The one on my channel took me up to 2 hours so just expect the best from my work :) hope you would like to work with me. my skype is BrapherOG
He is not going to trust you with only 1 example of your work (at least he shouldn't). Also, no actual pro gfx artist would work 2 full-time days for £50. Don't pretend you are something that you are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back