Request Looking for youtube art

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrapherOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
He is not going to trust you with only 1 example of your work (at least he shouldn't). Also, no actual pro gfx artist would work 2 full-time days for £50. Don't pretend you are something that you are not.
lol ok. im just trying to help him out since your abit overpriced.[DOUBLEPOST=1450087757,1450087705][/DOUBLEPOST]
He is not going to trust you with only 1 example of your work (at least he shouldn't). Also, no actual pro gfx artist would work 2 full-time days for £50. Don't pretend you are something that you are not.
i also have an imgur portfolio that im not allowed to post that i was going to show him once he contacted me. plus why you mad bro ?

User_26183

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Designer, Animator
lol ok. im just trying to help him out since your abit overpriced.[DOUBLEPOST=1450087757,1450087705][/DOUBLEPOST]
i also have an imgur portfolio that im not allowed to post that i was going to show him once he contacted me. plus why you mad bro ?
"Bro": I get irritated by posts offering apparently professional services for nowhere near a professional price. I am not judging your ability per se, but as someone who runs a production company (both video and gfx) - posts like yours make people assume that the 'normal' price for work is around your level, when in reality it isn't really close. It just leads to people demanding more for what is already an unreasonable amount. As I said; no professional works for £25/ full-time day.

Reactions: RoxelGraphics

BrapherOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
"Bro": I get irritated by posts offering apparently professional services for nowhere near a professional price. I am not judging your ability per se, but as someone who runs a production company (both video and gfx) - posts like yours make people assume that the 'normal' price for work is around your level, when in reality it isn't really close. It just leads to people demanding more for what is already an unreasonable amount. As I said; no professional works for £25/ full-time day.
I respect that man. only reason im offering that low of a price for "Professional" work is because i am starting speedart on youtube and need to start off small untill i get a decent amount of subs then ill bump up prices so that i can work for the professional price.

Reactions: User_26183

cousiee

Reaction score
yeah i can send you a document of what i want and you can send me a quick sketch up of it but otherwise i need to see more of your work

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Cousiee. I am willing to charge 50 pounds for a Very professional and by professional i mean 2 days worth of gfx. The one on my channel took me up to 2 hours so just expect the best from my work :) hope you would like to work with me. my skype is BrapherOG
I agree with the guy above me, your work is nowhere near that level; and professional is a wild overstatement

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Don't expect wonders for that kind of price - most professional designers will charge you 5 times that for a banner and avatar. For that rate, a website is out of the question for any designer worth his salt...
I charge ~£7 for that

User_26183

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Designer, Animator
Well at his level he doesn't need a professional designer; I've made stuff for Coby Persin (300k) and Dyrus (300k) in the past. If he was looking for a design major he wouldn't be here.
Of course he doesn't; but that is my point. People on here are advertising their services as "professional designers" when they are clearly not - that is my issue. Of course there is a market for cheap and less-than-professional work - most of the others in the industry that I know started that way and I have no issue with people working like that, however the point is that you are not a professional at that level and thus you should not market yourself as such.

RoxelGraphics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Of course he doesn't; but that is my point. People on here are advertising their services as "professional designers" when they are clearly not - that is my issue. Of course there is a market for cheap and less-than-professional work - most of the others in the industry that I know started that way and I have no issue with people working like that, however the point is that you are not a professional at that level and thus you should not market yourself as such.
I don't myself; I mocked others earlier in this post for doing it. Watching a few YouTube tutorials =/= being a professional designer

Reactions: User_26183
Status
Not open for further replies.