Gaming Looking For Vanoss type Gaming Group

Hey Man My Name Is Jaiden And I Know Im Not 15 (Im 13) But I Do Alot Of Gmod Skits On My Channel With My Best Friend. These Have Become Quite Popular And I Enjoy Making Them. I Really Want To Pump Loads More Out On A Regular Basis But Its Hard For My Friend To Find The Time. If You Are Still Looking For People Then I Really Hope You Can Consider This. By The Way Im Quite A Weird (In The Funny Way) Person. This Is What Makes My Videos Unique And I Hope You'd Be Willing To Try Something Out.
Yours Awesomely
Jaiden Barnes

Skype - jaiden.barnes (Clacton On Sea)

Hello! I'm glad I came across this thread! I'm also looking for a group that is fun and have a sense of humor! Please check me out and see if I'm a good fit for the group. I'm on everyday so let me know when is a good time for us to set up and game. I have good equipment and I have most of those games you've mentioned! Give me a shout if I spark your interest, thanks!

Hello! I'm glad I came across this thread! I'm also looking for a group that is fun and have a sense of humor! Please check me out and see if I'm a good fit for the group. I'm on everyday so let me know when is a good time for us to set up and game. I have good equipment and I have most of those games you've mentioned! Give me a shout if I spark your interest, thanks!
great just give me your skype and we can talk about it there :)

Back