Music Looking for someone to help me write lyrics

RevTheRapper

Of course the lyrics needs to come from me, as it has to be something that represents me, but I like having some company when writing, and by having company, why not getting someone who can unstuck me when I'm completely out of ideas (happens a lot actually :s). Don't worry all credits needed will be given :)

Just write your skype name or email address (if you dont have skye) so we can get in touch! Thak you

Thak you too man! :mad: ;)

I read thousands of lyrics, quotes and writings. If you would ever like to drop me a message on here I would be more than happy to chill and just throw some words at you (no physical pain will be experienced).

I don't want to sound like a sop story, but I am in no way a rapper, I am a very happy person considering the experiences and very bad circumstances I have lived with in my very short-lived life so far. Nothing gangster, or drug related, but mentality and physical experiences. I've got stories to be told!

So yeah, just drop me a PM if you need some inspiration.

Thak you too man! :mad: ;)

I read thousands of lyrics, quotes and writings. If you would ever like to drop me a message on here I would be more than happy to chill and just throw some words at you (no physical pain will be experienced).

I don't want to sound like a sop story, but I am in no way a rapper, I am a very happy person considering the experiences and very bad circumstances I have lived with in my very short-lived life so far. Nothing gangster, or drug related, but mentality and physical experiences. I've got stories to be told!

So yeah, just drop me a PM if you need some inspiration.
will sure do! That's what I need; mentality & physical experiences.[DOUBLEPOST=1383078156,1383078102][/DOUBLEPOST]
excellent rapper dude. I will PM you
Gotcha!

Back