Music Looking for someone to help me write lyrics

RevTheRapper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Of course the lyrics needs to come from me, as it has to be something that represents me, but I like having some company when writing, and by having company, why not getting someone who can unstuck me when I'm completely out of ideas (happens a lot actually :s). Don't worry all credits needed will be given :)

Just write your skype name or email address (if you dont have skye) so we can get in touch! Thak you

Reactions: Demis Hellen

Unknown_User09293

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thak you too man! :mad: ;)

I read thousands of lyrics, quotes and writings. If you would ever like to drop me a message on here I would be more than happy to chill and just throw some words at you (no physical pain will be experienced).

I don't want to sound like a sop story, but I am in no way a rapper, I am a very happy person considering the experiences and very bad circumstances I have lived with in my very short-lived life so far. Nothing gangster, or drug related, but mentality and physical experiences. I've got stories to be told!

So yeah, just drop me a PM if you need some inspiration.

RevTheRapper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thak you too man! :mad: ;)

I read thousands of lyrics, quotes and writings. If you would ever like to drop me a message on here I would be more than happy to chill and just throw some words at you (no physical pain will be experienced).

I don't want to sound like a sop story, but I am in no way a rapper, I am a very happy person considering the experiences and very bad circumstances I have lived with in my very short-lived life so far. Nothing gangster, or drug related, but mentality and physical experiences. I've got stories to be told!

So yeah, just drop me a PM if you need some inspiration.
will sure do! That's what I need; mentality & physical experiences.[DOUBLEPOST=1383078156,1383078102][/DOUBLEPOST]
excellent rapper dude. I will PM you
Gotcha!