Commentary Looking for people to say a couple of lines

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Whats good everybody, I am currently looking for a few people to just say a few lines in a new video coming up I am currently writing the script for what I would like to be said but however if you feel like you can add a twist to it and making it better feel free! :D I would prefer if I can get both male and female but tbh I dont care who only thing needs to be able to speak english at a high level

@Kush Patel I am just making a light-hearted video on how not get catfished its just for entertainment its nothing major all is needed is that you say a fake name and a fake age that is given to you thats all

Whats good everybody, I am currently looking for a few people to just say a few lines in a new video coming up I am currently writing the script for what I would like to be said but however if you feel like you can add a twist to it and making it better feel free! :D I would prefer if I can get both male and female but tbh I dont care who only thing needs to be able to speak english at a high level
Hi, I am interested in this, you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com

I'm interested Im a female btw so if you still need people just msg me on Kik NoNameDatBoi or Skype xxNoScopexxBex

I am ready when you are ready i am not here to just collab but to also give you great ideas ps I have this new mic that deliveres great audio quality so lmk
Channel is dayswithyaze

Back