Commentary Looking for people to say a couple of lines

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats good everybody, I am currently looking for a few people to just say a few lines in a new video coming up I am currently writing the script for what I would like to be said but however if you feel like you can add a twist to it and making it better feel free! :D I would prefer if I can get both male and female but tbh I dont care who only thing needs to be able to speak english at a high level

CrazyR0cky

Reaction score
Hey I'm upto help! my channel is crazyr0cky and my skype is rockygaming1012 shoot me a message.

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@CrazyR0cky sure thing bro im adding you now my skype is Harvey.Shockz[DOUBLEPOST=1478450409,1478450387][/DOUBLEPOST]@CrazyR0cky sure thing bro im adding you now my skype is Harvey.Shockz

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
What is the context of this? Any information would help.

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Kush Patel I am just making a light-hearted video on how not get catfished its just for entertainment its nothing major all is needed is that you say a fake name and a fake age that is given to you thats all

Reactions: Kush Patel

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
Whats good everybody, I am currently looking for a few people to just say a few lines in a new video coming up I am currently writing the script for what I would like to be said but however if you feel like you can add a twist to it and making it better feel free! :D I would prefer if I can get both male and female but tbh I dont care who only thing needs to be able to speak english at a high level
Hi, I am interested in this, you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm interested Im a female btw so if you still need people just msg me on Kik NoNameDatBoi or Skype xxNoScopexxBex

Yasin Elhilo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am ready when you are ready i am not here to just collab but to also give you great ideas ps I have this new mic that deliveres great audio quality so lmk
Channel is dayswithyaze

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm from Alabama so speaking English isn't a high level for anyone here lol but I'm down