Gaming Looking For People To Do Videos Together (Shadow's Posse)

Would You Censor Swearing in YOUR YouTube Videos?

• Total voters
Hi, My Name is ShadowTigerZD on YouTube.

I also go by many other names like Zack or ... Shadow, man I don't know. That's not the point the point is that I am looking for a bunch of people, a clan of sorts that can do videos together. Not just a one night stand, but a group that will record whatever on a minutes notice.

I want people who can record whatever whenever, I don't have the most open schedule so I don't expect you to either. We don't follow any specific schedule of what to record either, we just record what we want, Now on to the requirements.

1. You must have a decent microphone

2. You should be able to play decent games

3. You NEED Teamspeak 3, that is the only thing we communicate with so this is a must.

4. You need a PC

5. I don't really know anymore

6. No stop I really don't know

7. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Well me and my friend may be up to it, it of cause depends of a lot of things, hit me up on skype if you want to talk more in depht: andreas50009
Also i need to ask, if its PC, cause thats all i got, and i got a ton of games ;)
I got a proffetionell mic, so no problem with that, teamspeak 3, check, descent games /and able to play them) check (that means prety much all games), all should be good ;)
We are 16 by the way, so we hope you are in that age maybe 15+, no problem with older, im used to talk with people thats 20+ well even 30+

im up for it
And
Also i need to ask, if its PC, cause thats all i got
I suppose I wasn't as specific as I thought I was, sorry about that. Yeah its on PC I only have that as well, if you are concerned about my age that is no big deal I have just turned 18

If you two have working channels I would like to see a link to them so I can view some of your content, they are both not working here. Also add me up on steam my name is ShadowTigerZD (LOL) and feel free to join my teamspeak server whenever, you might find someone in there willing to do a video :p: shadowsalley.typefrag.com

Back