Vlog Looking for people to Collaborate with :)

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone Thank you for looking and commenting on my thread! for any one that want to get involved with this project video please email me if you could @ paulysvlogs@gmail.com so we could get to know each other better :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412831730,1412831573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to collaborate on something if you'll have me haha
Of course you are very welcome to join the project :) hopefully with everyone who gets involved we can make a youtube friendship :)

Bohemian Mama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello There I'm Pauly!
I want to make a collaboration video with at least 3 other youtubers talking about why we started youtube and what youtube means to us! I really need help with this as it is only me at the moment :( so if anyone would like to help me please contact I will much appreciate it :) Thank You
I'm interested :)

Reactions: PickleTV

itssangeeta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone Thank you for looking and commenting on my thread! for any one that want to get involved with this project video please email me if you could @ paulysvlogs@gmail.com so we could get to know each other better :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412831730,1412831573][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course you are very welcome to join the project :) hopefully with everyone who gets involved we can make a youtube friendship :)
Wonderful :) I think I emailed you. Not sure if it went through.

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wonderful :) I think I emailed you. Not sure if it went through.
you did :D I emailed you back so Hopfully you got that :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412969212,1412966006][/DOUBLEPOST]I am hoping to get this collaboration video made in the next few weeks or even sooner if possible. is that okay with everyone who is getting involved ?

Bohemian Mama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Awesome Thank you :) I love you channel btw your little beni is really cute :)
Thank you! You know, I watched your intro video the other day and I liked it a lot. I just watched your new one with my husband and we were cracking up! :) So how do you want us to do the video? A certain length or anything?

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! You know, I watched your intro video the other day and I liked it a lot. I just watched your new one with my husband and we were cracking up! :) So how do you want us to do the video? A certain length or anything?
thank you very much :D Btw I think you should be come the next shaytards I love family vlogs :) um could you make the video length under 5 minutes as I don't want to make the video overly long :D but just go ahead and make it like you normally would put your own touches on it :) just don't add background music if thats okay As I will add all that in later :) Thank you

Reactions: Bohemian Mama

Bohemian Mama

I've Got It
Reaction score
thank you very much :D Btw I think you should be come the next shaytards I love family vlogs :) um could you make the video length under 5 minutes as I don't want to make the video overly long :D but just go ahead and make it like you normally would put your own touches on it :) just don't add background music if thats okay As I will add all that in later :) Thank you
Aw thanks :3 I would love to be! My goal is to really concentrate on doing more family vlogs as everything gets established. Ok, I'll make sure to keep it well under 5 minutes! :)

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Aw thanks :3 I would love to be! My goal is to really concentrate on doing more family vlogs as everything gets established. Ok, I'll make sure to keep it well under 5 minutes! :)
do you watch the mom's view ? as some of your video are similar to them with your mothering tips :D okay awesome! :p

Reactions: Bohemian Mama

Bohemian Mama

I've Got It
Reaction score
do you watch the mom's view ? as some of your video are similar to them with your mothering tips :D okay awesome! :p
I've actually only seen the one they made with Jenna Marbles. I think that is from when they had just started, but I have been meaning to check out their other ones.