Vlog Looking for people to Collaborate with :)

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello There I'm Pauly!
I want to make a collaboration video with at least 3 other youtubers talking about why we started youtube and what youtube means to us! I really need help with this as it is only me at the moment :( so if anyone would like to help me please contact I will much appreciate it :) Thank You

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello There I'm Pauly!
I want to make a collaboration video with at least 3 other youtubers talking about why we started youtube and what youtube means to us! I really need help with this as it is only me at the moment :( so if anyone would like to help me please contact I will much appreciate it :) Thank You
I just checked out your YouTube, and nice intro video! If you want, try getting in contact with @Jord Wild a fellow British YouTuber.

Reactions: PickleTV

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just checked out your YouTube, and nice intro video! If you want, try getting in contact with @Jord Wild a fellow British YouTuber.
Hey thank you very much :) I will try and contact @Jord Wild thanks for telling me about him! I also checked out your channel as well and I am excited to see what awesome videos you have planned!

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey thank you very much :) I will try and contact @Jord Wild thanks for telling me about him! I also checked out your channel as well and I am excited to see what awesome videos you have planned!
Both of us are doing some changes, and getting a fresh start! I'm excited for us, man! WOO! :D

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will keep up to date with you to see how your new channel is getting on! I hope both of us have great new fresh starts :)
Likewise! If you ever want to collab on something, get at me. Just shoot me a message on YT's, or when you can, on here.

mkpwnyou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Interesting.. I'd totally be interested in helping if you'd have me. I'm somewhat new to Youtube, yet at the same time not really. New to vlogging, familiar with making terrible "music videos" on games... Yeah... So yeah, if you'd have me, then count me in!

PickleTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interesting.. I'd totally be interested in helping if you'd have me. I'm somewhat new to Youtube, yet at the same time not really. New to vlogging, familiar with making terrible "music videos" on games... Yeah... So yeah, if you'd have me, then count me in!
Awesome Man! I would love to have you join in :) I would be a great help to me Thank You!