Gaming Looking for people to COLLAB with! Various games! (PC ONLY)

BrambleLyon

Liking YTtalk
Hey everybody! Been lurking on here for quite some time and decided to make my own little thread.

I am seeking other gaming channels to collab with. Doesn't matter how many subs you have or how old you are. If you are young though. Please don't just yell and scream every 2 seconds over everything. No offense! Screaming and yelling is fine just not in the span of 2 seconds every time lol.

Games I currently own are:
COD WAW (Wanna do custom map series for this)
CSGO (Custom maps/funny moments)
GMOD (Funny moments)
GTA (Funny Moments)
And a bunch of other games as well! I think those are the main ones I touch upon though.

Check out my channel to see if we are compatible at all! I haven't posted in a while but don't mind that. I am getting back to posting starting today.

If your interested please leave your steam name or skype name or discord name and I'll add you! I would prefer STEAM but if not discord and lastly skype. Indicate which one you left down below!

Thank you!

The program I would like to use to record our voices would be discord so make sure to download it. If not I'll provide you the link if you need so.

Once again! Thanks ya'll.

Hey everybody! Been lurking on here for quite some time and decided to make my own little thread.

I am seeking other gaming channels to collab with. Doesn't matter how many subs you have or how old you are. If you are young though. Please don't just yell and scream every 2 seconds over everything. No offense! Screaming and yelling is fine just not in the span of 2 seconds every time lol.

GMOD (Funny moments)
GTA (Funny Moments)
And a bunch of other games as well! I think those are the main ones I touch upon though.

Check out my channel to see if we are compatible at all! I haven't posted in a while but don't mind that. I am getting back to posting starting today.

If your interested please leave your steam name or skype name or discord name and I'll add you! I would prefer STEAM but if not discord and lastly skype. Indicate which one you left down below!

Thank you!

The program I would like to use to record our voices would be discord so make sure to download it. If not I'll provide you the link if you need so.

Hey! I play a lot more casual games like Minecraft, Sims and the occasional flash game. However, I do own Garry's Mod and it looks quite fun. However, I'll have to play it a bit if we're going to collab on that together. I'm 17 btw and I think we have a somewhat similar approach to making gaming videos(I swear a lot too and like to goof around but I don't scream). I play a lot of cheap indie games and flash games as well as owning Gmod so we could try collabing on some of those too. My channel is in the red box. Even if you strongly dislike all the games I LP and goof around on, feel free to listen to my commentary to see if we'd be good for a collab. You can contact me via my email which has an embarassing name because its quite old sorry about that! It's datdragonboy3000@gmail.com and this is also the name I have on Skype. I also have a Twitter you can DM me on if you follow me @DFOV3000. I believe my Steam name is also datdragonboy3000 but I will have to check. The only drawback is that I'm British so you'll have to check for a sensible time to expect a reply from me :)

Hope to hear from, you soon
~ Matt ~

I'll record, warning, I am a squeaker. I own GMOD, but never made a video on it. My video style is funny moments, and I can make videos on csgo or gmod.
Steam(With cs:go): SlimeEnergy
Steam(with GMOD):SlimeEnergy2

hey i checked out your channel and really enjoyed it i'm looking for a group of people to make some funny video's with i'm from the uk so you know my time zone and my steam name is xanderin

GMOD (Funny moments)
GTA (Funny Moments)

Thank you!

Hey im down I have CSGO and GTA 5. Im the goofy type. I curse rarely and i never scream i just laugh a whole lot. I have discord too. Funny moments are what I want to make.

Back