Gaming Looking for people to COLLAB with! Various games! (PC ONLY)

Hey man just checked out your channel, digging the gmod video, and liked the Surprise Gift lol. I like to diverse my variety of content from serious Arma 3 videos and DayZ SA videos to funny Dying Light and Gmod videos. I started my channel with gmod, sadly its broken for me as of now, would love to play some gta v with you maybe some other games as well!

Hey guys I'm currently looking for some loyal players to play some games with such as:
GTA
Dead by daylight
Golf with friends
Gang beast
Left 4 dead 2
And any other multilayer game that would be good fun! If anybody is interested my Skype is AnnableLecter.

If anyone needs more info I have a new thread I've just posted on the collab section and all info is in there :)

I sent you a message on twitter this morning! Just waiting to hear a reply from you! I've also messaged/added a bunch of other people here who replied also.
For some reason, I haven't received a message on Twitter which is strange. Could you try sending me a personal message on YouTube? If you don't know how to do this btw, you just have to go to the About section on my channel and there should be an option for sending me a personal message :)

Hey man just checked out your channel, digging the gmod video, and liked the Surprise Gift lol. I like to diverse my variety of content from serious Arma 3 videos and DayZ SA videos to funny Dying Light and Gmod videos. I started my channel with gmod, sadly its broken for me as of now, would love to play some gta v with you maybe some other games as well!
What's your steam name? Your link on here for steam doesn't seem to work. As well as the twitter one for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1472274936,1472274915][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason, I haven't received a message on Twitter which is strange. Could you try sending me a personal message on YouTube? If you don't know how to do this btw, you just have to go to the About section on my channel and there should be an option for sending me a personal message :)
Just add me on steam!

BrambleTalon

I should be the very first result.

Hi, im Mark and was wondering if you wanted to collaborate, i have 1200 subscriber but i deleted all of my videos 3 years ago.

Any questions?

thank you :)

Back