Voice Acting Looking for new voice actors

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
If you feel you have the skills to voice a character in a cartoon please respond to this post. The benefit: if you are selected to voice a cartoon character I will promote your YouTube channel within the video credits.

Thanks.

Hi I'm a voice actor, you can listen to my voice reel on sound cloud if you search Jasmin Scanlon-carling

Hello there!

I'm a working actor and film maker.

If you need to hear my voice, I'd recommend looking at one of my YouTube videos. (I don't have a reel yet.) My voice quality is quite perky and American, but I can also do a really good "surfer dude" voice and a Southern accent. I'm also a singer if you need that.

Let me know. :)

Hello there!

I'm a working actor and film maker.

If you need to hear my voice, I'd recommend looking at one of my YouTube videos. (I don't have a reel yet.) My voice quality is quite perky and American, but I can also do a really good "surfer dude" voice and a Southern accent. I'm also a singer if you need that.

Let me know. :)
I couldn't get a good feel for your voice watching your youtube videos. Would you be interesting in doing an audition if I give you 3 lines to record?

sure thing!
I'll send you a direct message.[DOUBLEPOST=1413375469,1413374798][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a voice actor. You can hear it in my cartoons on my channel. I voice all the characters in it.
Very impressive work! "Milk me, Milk me" was my favorite part haha. Very good. I will message you directly with next steps.[DOUBLEPOST=1413375561][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you still looking for voice actors? if so whats the best way to contact you?
Skype or Facebook. I can seen you a direct message with my contact info.

Back