Voice Acting Looking for new voice actors

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
If you feel you have the skills to voice a character in a cartoon please respond to this post. The benefit: if you are selected to voice a cartoon character I will promote your YouTube channel within the video credits.

Thanks.

jazzyisme

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi I'm a voice actor, you can listen to my voice reel on sound cloud if you search Jasmin Scanlon-carling

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
You sound very good! Your audio quality was very good as well! I'll send you a private message.

AshleyisaSuperhero

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm a working actor and film maker.

If you need to hear my voice, I'd recommend looking at one of my YouTube videos. (I don't have a reel yet.) My voice quality is quite perky and American, but I can also do a really good "surfer dude" voice and a Southern accent. I'm also a singer if you need that.

Let me know. :)

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hello there!

I'm a working actor and film maker.

If you need to hear my voice, I'd recommend looking at one of my YouTube videos. (I don't have a reel yet.) My voice quality is quite perky and American, but I can also do a really good "surfer dude" voice and a Southern accent. I'm also a singer if you need that.

Let me know. :)
I couldn't get a good feel for your voice watching your youtube videos. Would you be interesting in doing an audition if I give you 3 lines to record?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collab forum

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I am a voice actor. You can hear it in my cartoons on my channel. I voice all the characters in it.

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
are you still looking for voice actors? if so whats the best way to contact you?

essencecartoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
sure thing!
I'll send you a direct message.[DOUBLEPOST=1413375469,1413374798][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a voice actor. You can hear it in my cartoons on my channel. I voice all the characters in it.
Very impressive work! "Milk me, Milk me" was my favorite part haha. Very good. I will message you directly with next steps.[DOUBLEPOST=1413375561][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you still looking for voice actors? if so whats the best way to contact you?
Skype or Facebook. I can seen you a direct message with my contact info.