Gaming Looking for new people to collaborate with.

What system do you use?

I only use pc because capture card for ps3 is kind of hard for me to use because I don't have a plug for the capture card to get my audio of my voice on the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1443152062,1443151833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, you are actually the first person on here that plays RPGs that I've found. Yay! I'm a big fan of them, and in general after checking out your channel it seems like we have similar tastes, or at least close. If you're interested in making friends, or doing a collab of some kind let me know. The link to my channel is below and my steam profile is: steamcommunity.com/id/Krozjin/games/?tab=all if you want to check out what games I tend to play, or at least own. :p

I added you on steam a few days ago.

I added you on steam a few days ago.
Oh, I'm always offline on Steam. Kept forgetting to turn it off during recording so just leave it on offline now. Skype works for me, it's BoryslavF. Or through PMs, or whatnot. Or if you want to figure out a time I can try to make sure I'm available and online on steam. :)

Hey we could collab, I'm looking to play just about any game idk how to link my channel but message me on skype and ill send it to u my name is dominik.hekiert

Hi, I'm Lbkatara, I really want to collaborate with other YouTube channels to make more YouTube friends. I do mostly gaming videos sometimes I do taste testing videos. I just want to meet new people and have fun making videos.

Hey I subbed after watching your tomb raider videos good work. Check me out and let me know what you think. :bounce:

Back